Meeting the numerous of your inquiries regarding the present state and prospects of The Stoic we have prepared the following brief
Meeting the numerous of your inquiries regarding the present state and prospects of The Stoic we have prepared the following brief review:
- 1) We do not feel any negative influence or consequences of the financial crisis. We are like an isle of stability when the perfect storm is all around. As we have mentioned ? the source of our speculative profit is not the market pumping but the volatility itself (and the liquidity is requires as well), e.g. whether some instrument raises from 90 to 100 per unit or goes down from 1000 to 900, the profit will stay the same 10% per unit.
You may see that we do not detruncate the daily interest ? it stays the same as a year ago.
- 2) In the last half a year, we did not have investor reduction, furthermore the number of investors has increased from 6 to more than 10 thousand, and the total amount of funds invested has increased 2.6-2.8 times as well. One of the possible motives is the stabile and high returns vs. other hedge funds and investment companies sensitive to crisis or even crunched.
- 3) We work via offshore and private banks mostly which have enough high fees, but at the same time they do not use to speculate or invest by themselves and stay stabile. And our trading strategy allows to escape margin calls ? we do not leave positions open for more then 3-4 days (most are completed/covered intraday) and we have sufficient reserves to back open positions.
- 4) The markets overview and the targeting:
- the exchange rate 1.16-1.18 USD/EUR (as reasonable and balanced),
- Brent oil price will be around 35 USD/barrel,
- DJIA around 7300 and NASDAQ around 1200.
And The Stoic will stay with the same daily interest as before.
- 5) There are several force-majeure events could not be foreseen like earthquake, asteroid fall or world war, in any other condition The Stoic guarantees not only the principal but the agreed daily interest in returns. East or West - The Stoic is the best